These Safety Measures may change at any time as we will continue to follow the CDC and Illinois guidelines for Covid. We will continue to use increased cleaning practices and our Supervisors are all vaccinated.
If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you/anyone in your household is awaiting COVID test results please stay home.
- Per CDC guidelines, everyone required to wear a mask within our facilities.
- Please note that acceptable masks include multi-layer cloth, non-medical disposable, or N95. All masks must fit snugly and completely cover your nose and mouth.
- Please note that plastic face shields worn alone, neck gaiters, and bandanas are not acceptable. A mask with a face shield is acceptable.
- All volunteers will go through a verbal symptom screening.
- Symptom screening will require all volunteers answering “No” to the following questions
- Are you currently experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19?
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close contact* with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or anyone who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
*Close contact: Being within 6 feet or less of an infected individual for a cumulative period of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may have COVID-19?
- Are you awaiting COVID-19 test results?
Information for Groups
- Volunteer capacity is increasing and is complying with social distancing guidelines.
- Groups will be socially distanced from other groups, but will not be socially distanced within groups.
- Depending on group size, your group may be split into subgroups. Subgroups will be socially distanced from each other, but we will do our best to keep their packing stations as close to each other as possible.
- If you or anyone in your group develops symptoms while packing, you and your entire group will be asked to leave immediately.
- The packing setup has been changed to accommodate social distancing.
- Please be aware of local government restrictions for your area, especially pertaining to travel.