Race to Stop Hunger
Friday, August 21- Sunday, August 23, 2020
The Race Is Virtual, Hunger Is Real!
- You create the route.
- You choose to run, walk or bike.
- You choose to race on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- You choose your distance of 3.1, 6.2, 13.1 or 26.2 miles.
- You choose to race at a time that is convenient for you or your group.
- You choose to participate outside your house or inside on a treadmill or stationary bike.
You choose to help us feed a lot of hungry people!
Why a Virtual Event?
We want you to stay safe and weren't sure we would be able to have the race in person this year. So, we added some fun with added distances, biking and a whole weekend to do it. We also love the virtual race idea because participants from around the world can join us this year, no matter the time zone! Here are some highlights:
- • Biking, Running and Walking This Year!
- • 5K, 10K,Half Marathon and Marathon distances
- • Great Team Event
- • Awesome Tshirt, Medal, Vinyl Decal and Virtual Race Bag
- • Raffles with prizes of $100 or more!
100% of race proceeds will go to feeding kids!
Kids Against Hunger, Our Race and What we are doing with your Donations:
The Race to Stop Hunger started in 2015 and raises money for Kids Against Hunger-Fox Valley satellite in Roselle,IL. This is our 6th annual race. Your registration dollars and donations buy the products we use at packing events and are the food sent to the children and families. This Race has fed over 182,000 children in the last 5 years!
During the Covid-19 pandemic we are continuing our large projects, while also feeding families locally. We sent 85,536 meals to Detroit in April, we will ship 106,920 meals to Nicaragua this summer and we will start packing for the Navajo Nation early in the Fall. Kids Against Hunger is celebrating 13 years in Roselle,IL. We have packed over 4.3 million meals and still going strong! We are a non-profit, volunteer driven, locally funded organization that packages dry, highly nutritious food for hungry kids and families around the world and around the corner.
How can I help?
To make a charitable donation to the Kids Against Hunger - Fox Valley Satellite in Roselle